Buying and selling a house can be difficult and stressful. We want to make moving your possessions as easy and worry-free as possible. Schedule a free estimate with us and we'll provide you with an accurate price* in writing. Payment is expected when service is completed. For out-of-town moves, cash is required (half when the truck is loaded, the rest when unloaded).
We do our best to stand by our estimates; however, some things can increase your moving costs. These are listed below.
- All boxes should be taped closed and furniture surfaces free of loose items. Not being packed and ready can increase the move price.
- Not being able to load or unload from driveway, or having an excessively long carry on the unload. The condition or slope of the driveway will determine this.
- Delays created by closing times, previous occupants not being out of the house, builder/subcontractor interference and muddy or unsafe conditions.
- Deciding to have us move things not included on the estimate or making additional stops.
- Placing more in the attic of the new house than came out of the attic of the old house.
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org